Midnight in Paris was most certainly one of my favorite movies of 2011. It had my love of Paris, the 1920s, and Owen Wilson all in one. But what I really liked was Rachel McAdams wardrobe in the film. It was very classy and great for a trip to Paris where it looked comfortable yet stylish. And I cannot contain my excitement talking about Paris and the fact that I will going there in almost less than two weeks!!
1. Warehouse Tiered Ruffle Dress ~ $116
2. J. Crew Knit tunic dress ~ $70
3. 7 For All Mankind Roxanne Classic Skinny ~ $96
4. Topshop Leather Skinny Belt ~ $32
5. LC Lauren Conrad Platform Dress Sandals ~ $50
6. Kate Spade New York ‘andee – cobble hill’ tote ~ $428
7. Orla Kiely Viscose Blend T Shirt Dress ~ $425