Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Tommy Hilfiger Blouse, Zara Skirt & Heels, Calvin Klein Bag, Zara Headband
Planning a daily outfit can be tricky in the summertime when you work in an office Monday through Friday. Dresses and skirts are definitely items that I grab most often (and sometimes with a sweater to avoid freezing from the AC blasting!). So whenever I can find decent length skirts that are office appropriate, I scoop them up as fast as I can. And paired with a nice blouse and flats, they make it a little easier to start the day with what I’ll be wearing.
I have always tended to favor a square, rectangle, or even a cat-eye frame when it comes to sunglasses since I have an oval face shape. But I think a round shape can work as well and I am definitely thinking of picking up a pair thus summer to try something different!
1. Ray-Ban Clubround ~ $160
2. Toms Bellini Champagne Crystal Sunglasses ~ $139
3. Karen Walker ‘Super Duper Strength’ 55mm Retro Sunglasses ~ $280
4. Forever 21 Metallic Round Sunglasses ~ $8
5. Marc Jacobs Rectangular Cat-Eye Sunglasses ~ $130
6. Illesteva ‘Leonard’ 47mm Sunglasses ~ $177
7. BP. 55mm Round Sunglasses ~ $12
8. Ralph Lauren Round Sunglasses ~ $375
Old Navy Dress (Similar), J.Crew Belt, Steve Madden Sandals, Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses, Coach Bag, Michael Kors Watch
I love classic pieces for summer and one item in particular would be a denim dress. It’s light and breezy and when paired with a pair of stripy sandals, it makes having to deal with the heat berable. I especially like this one with its scalloped hem and the t-shirt style it has at the top.