Color blocking is one of the new spring trends. While it is spring, I am on the search for sandals and looking for some color. Here are some heels that will bring a pop of color to your wardrobe.
Another reason why spring is my favorite season is the lovely weather that allows for beautiful, light, flowy dresses. Dresses are my favorite item of clothing. They are sweet, pretty, and add a touch of elegance even to the simplest dress. Here are my favorites for the spring.
1. Dorothy Perkins Vintage Floral Dress ~ $45
2. Miss Selfridge Pink Lace Skater Dress ~ $68
3. Elizabeth and James Floral Kingston Dress ~ $395
4. Miu Miu Floral lace A-line dress ~ $2,265
5. Alice + Olivia Lou Sleeveless Blouson Dress ~ £275
Last night I watched the documentary Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton. This film took you inside the life of Marc Jacobs and his creative mind in how he designs clothes for these two fashion houses. It is great film that let me see into the life of one of my favorite designers. Here are some of my favorite items from his collection.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Red/Lilac Gold Bracelet ~ $120
2. Marc Jacobs Baroque Large Eugenie quilted leather clutch ~ $495
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Finch printed silk dress ~ $400
4. Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 ~ $88
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Stripey Enamel Inlay Studs ~ $48
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Glitter-covered leather mouse ballet flats ~ $230
Since I was little girl, I have loved nail polish. My mom’s collection has merged with mine to create a humongous collection of color. I love trying new colors and designs whether that be stripes or polka dots, a mint or purple color, or simply a plain red. Essie’s collection always draws my attention to their collection with clever names and unique colors.
After reading this article on Vogue’s website about how to wear bold pants, I do not think that this season’s pants style is something I can get on board with. Wearing floral trousers while out and about would make me feel like I am wearing pajama pants. I just do not understand this trend and although the way they are styled on other people looks stylish, I cannot see myself wearing them.
What do you think about this trend? Would you wear printed pants?