Keira Knightley is one of my favorite actresses and Atonement is one of my favorite films. It is such a beautiful, but depressing, story. What I also love about the film is the wardrobe and how it takes you back to the 30s and 40s. Especially the iconic green dress she wore in the film is absolutely stunning.
The weather these past few days have been completely awful in Arizona. It got up to almost 100 degrees this past week and so it’s goodbye winter and hello summer. Now I am in desperate need of some cute shorts to get through this very warm weather for the next few months.
1. 7 For All Mankind Low-rise stretch-denim shorts ~ $180
2. Opening Ceremony Shorts ~ $375
3. J Brand Cut-Off Short ~ $158
4. Free People Taverniti Bright and Bold Cutoff Shorts ~ $168
5. Current/Elliott Boyfriend Floral Shorts ~ $ 246
6. Alice and Olivia Cady Cuff Short ~ $165
7. J. Crew 5″ chino short ~ $45
8. J. Crew Scalloped short ~ $118
9. Topshop Meadow Green Denim Hotpants ~ $40
10. Madewell Denim Midi Shorts In Locomotive Wash ~ $44
I have just received the new iPad as a belated birthday gift and I can say that I have never been more excited about a present in my life. I have just started using it and I am absolutely in love with it. Now what I am in search of is a case. Although these cases are out of my price range, I can always dream and keep searching for similar styles, but at a more reasonable price.
1. Jimmy Choo Tyler Glitter-Finished Leather iPad Sleeve ~ $495
2. Alexander McQueen iPad Holder ~ $369
3. Juicy Couture Mirrored Case For iPad ~ $68
4. Kate Spade Quilted iPad Sleeve ~ $70
5. Rebecca Minkoff iPad Touch And Go Laptop Bag ~ $155
6. Miu Miu iPad Case ~ $550