After I did a post on how i love looking at living rooms for inspiration for my own, I decided to do a post on how much I love coffee tables. I always think of the Seinfeld episode and for those who do not watch one of my favorite shows, the character Kramer writes a coffee table book about coffee tables. I personally love putting beautiful flowers and a couple of great books on my coffee table.
Flats are pretty much my go to shoes. They are very stylish and can add such a dramatic change to a simple outfit. These are ten flats that I am currently in love with at the moment.
1. MARC By Marc Jacobs Glitter Mouse Ballerina Flat ~ $230
2. Steve Madden Women’s Karisma Ballet Flat ~ $100
3. CL by Laundry Get Down Shimmer Flat ~ $35
4. J. Crew Viv patent-leather ballet flats ~ $190
5. See by Chloe Flats ~ $250
6. Oasis Bow Toe Ballerina Pumps ~ $60
7. Libby Edelman Liv – Milkdul Gold ~ $85
8. Kate Spade New York Tabby ~ $180
9. Tory Burch Reva metallic leather ballet flats ~ $195
10. Nine West Cacey~ $89
Midnight in Paris was most certainly one of my favorite movies of 2011. It had my love of Paris, the 1920s, and Owen Wilson all in one. But what I really liked was Rachel McAdams wardrobe in the film. It was very classy and great for a trip to Paris where it looked comfortable yet stylish. And I cannot contain my excitement talking about Paris and the fact that I will going there in almost less than two weeks!!
1. Warehouse Tiered Ruffle Dress ~ $116
2. J. Crew Knit tunic dress ~ $70
3. 7 For All Mankind Roxanne Classic Skinny ~ $96
4. Topshop Leather Skinny Belt ~ $32
5. LC Lauren Conrad Platform Dress Sandals ~ $50
6. Kate Spade New York ‘andee – cobble hill’ tote ~ $428
7. Orla Kiely Viscose Blend T Shirt Dress ~ $425