The peplum trend is one trend that I really like for the spring. It’s a fun way to add layers to a simple dress. I have picked some very well known designers as well as some more reasonably priced peplum dresses. What do you all think of this trend? 1. Stella McCartney Strapless peplum cocktail dress ~ £505 2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Marfa peplum dress ~ $717 3. Givenchy Peplum And Ruffle Detailed Dress ~ $2,025 4. Alice + Olivia Vicky peplum dress ~ £265 5. Miss Selfridge Pink V Neck Peplum Dress ~ $74 6. Dorothy Perkins Ink lace peplum dress ~ $69 7. Dorothy Perkins Lilac spot peplum tunic ~ $55 8. Miss Selfridge Pink Naples Peplum Dress ~ $74
I have been seeing Brooklyn Decker a lot lately for the many premieres in the past week for her new film. Her outfits for the red carpet all looked so glamorous and she looked fabulous. My favorite is definitely the first outfit where her blouse and the top of her skirt are blue and then it fades to yellow, down to her neon yellow pumps. Such a beautiful outfit!
Lately a trend that I absolutely love is the tribal print. I especially love this skirt that I found at Express. This style is great for spring and summer and has a great pattern that can be worn during the day or for a night out.
1. GUESS by Marciano The Rebel Denim Jacket ~ $228
2. Majestic Biscuit Tank Top ~ $70
3. Express Embellished Sequin Mini Skirt ~ $60
4. Michael Kors ‘Large Gold Runway’ Watch ~ $250
5. Tory Burch Amanda Crossbody ~ $225
6. Joie Leo Elephant Leather Cut-out Flat Sandal ~ $90
1. Dorothy Perkins Gold foil lace tee ~ $35
2. Express Embellished Sequin Mini Skirt ~ $60
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Heart Charm Bracelet ~ $75
4. Diane von Furstenberg Silver Metallic Lytton Clutch ~ $345
5. Miu Miu Sandals ~ $695