My favorite rings: Vintage, ASOS, ASOS
Hope you all are having a lovely week! This weekend, I acquired a few new items that I am absolutely in love with! My new rings from ASOS are the perfect additions with fun designs that I had been looking for. I finally found some fun sunglasses (in a cat eye shape) for summer. And I just discovered Crabtree & Evelyn lotions that are so luxurious; they are a must try!
Delicious summer cherries
My new Valentino sunglasses featuring a cat eye
Beautifully smelling Crabtree & Evelyn lotions with a tin they come in that’s just as beautiful
Ray-Ban Sunglasses, JCP Shirt, Unknown Shorts, Keds Sneakers, BCBG Bag, MK Watch, BaubleBar Cuff
I don’t think this outfit could get more summery. Brightly colored gingham and white shorts are ideal items. And when it’s so hot outside, you want items that are light, loose, and not hard to deal with when it’s over 100 degrees outside.
I think jumpsuits are great for anytime/anywhere/any weather. For this warmer weather, a shirt sleeved and shorts are perfect to throw on for the day. Or a classic pants and sleeveless jumpsuit with heels are perfect for an evening out. I haven’t quite found the perfect one yet, but these are a great start!
1. Mango Baroque-Print Short Jumpsuit ~ $34.99
2. Mara Hoffman Divine-Print Jersey Jumpsuit ~ $443
3. Mango Monochrome Jumpsuit ~$90
4. Topshop Strappy Low Back Jumpsuit ~ $100
5. Mango Trim Ethnic Jumpsuit ~ $28
6. Alice & Olivia Talitha Romper ~ $221
7. Sam & Lavi Azalea Print Romper ~ $168
I love making summer drinks that are cool and refreshing. A favorite drink of mine is a Bellini. I drink this year round, but during the summer, it certainly makes it a classic “summer drink” with its sweetness and bright color! Here is my version of the recipe (see below) for making it yourself.
1) Cut the peaches into slices. Put them into a ziplock bag and freeze them overnight.
2) The next day, let the peaches defrost (not completely) but just so that they are still cold.
3) Place the peaches in the blender and blend until the peaches are mixed completely into a thick puree.
4) Place 3 tablespoons of the peach puree into a glass.
5) Pour the sparkling wine until ¾ of the glass is full.
6) Pour ¼ amount of club soda into the glass
7) Stir the mixture and enjoy!