Ray-Ban Sunglasses, J. Crew Tee, Macy’s Shirt, Tommy Hilfiger Shorts, Converse Sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, MK Watch, ASOS Ring
I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. This holiday always makes summer feel like it is truly ending, even if there are a few more weeks left until fall. But, I wanted to wear a truly summery outfit this weekend that included a bright yellow shirt, classic white shorts, and chambray. And since it was so warm over the weekend, it truly fell like summer was in full effect for the holiday.
Happy Labor Day! Here are a few sales going on today that I am planning on take advantage of. Have a wonderful holiday!
- Anthropologie: Extra 20% off sale styles
- ASOS: Take 15% off of 75% with the code SUMMERDONTGO
- Bloomingdales: Save 20%-60% off items
- Club Monaco: Save 40-50% off sale items plus an extra 40% off sale with code HEYFALL
- Express: Take 40% off every single item
- Gap: Take 40% off your purchase with the code DAY
- H&M: Sales from $4.95
- J.Crew: 30% off your purchase of $125+ with code 24HOURS
- Old Navy: 50% off everything + 20% online
- Nordstrom: Save 40% on sale items
Image via Pinterest
Holding onto the last bits of summer
This week is certainly flying by. I am so excited for the three day weekend coming up! I don’t have any plans, but it will be certainly nice to have a day off from work. And even though it means that summer is off icily coming to an end, I am very excited for the fall!
Love small little lamps
Obsessed with sheer fabrics