Metallic’s are a great way to add a noticeable piece to a rather plain outfit that is attention grabbing but not too overpowering. A simple purse for a day look or a pair of shorts for a night out gives off the perfect vibe. I personally love adding the color gold into outfits because I feel this is the perfect color that is classy and yet still very modern.
Ever since I bought my first pair of gladiator sandals, about six years ago, each year I ignored the fact that they would not be “in style” and buy a pair that anyway. The phrase ‘ignorance is bliss’ took over you could say and now that gladiator sandals are going to be back on trend this season, I could not be more excited. What is so great is that there are so many different styles from the basic flat sandals to wedges and high heels with some serious straps.
1. Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals ~ $1,450
2. GivenchyGladiator Sandals ~ $847
3. Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandals ~ $365
4. J. Crew Caryn Gladiator Wedges ~ $245
5. Kenneth Cole New York Clear Vision Sandal ~ $198
6. J. Crew Esther Nubuck Gladiator Wedges ~ $165
7. Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandals ~ $398
8. Bionda Castana Lina Gladiator Sandal ~ $804
9. Giuseppe Zanotti Gladiator High Heel Sandal ~ $1,195
Ruffles are such a great trend to make the simplest blouse or dress have a little more character. Their feminine look that these frills provide may be a little too much for some, but I think that they epitomize what Spring is all about: light, airy, fresh, and fun!
1. Prabal Gurung For Target Dress ~ $39.99
2. Sia Dimitriadi Dress ~ £347.50
3. Miu Miu Dress ~ $895
4. Alexander McQueen Blouse ~ $875
5. Alexander McQueen Sheer Blouse ~ $924
6. Lanvin Ruffle Top ~ $1,656
7. Nine West Heels ~ $129
8. Chloe Ruffle Flat ~ $450
9. Casadei Heels ~ $342
I find myself asking myself, “When did stripes ever go out of style?” I wear striped shirts all the time, no matter what the season may be. Apparently they are a trend for this spring season. But the style for this season does not have to be the plain two color lines. Exotic prints and designs can make a great striped pattern (like these skirts).
1. Ralph Lauren Blue Blazer ~ $461
2. Topshop Blazer ~ $90
3. Michael Kors Blazer ~ $96
4. Raoul Dress ~ $454
5. Topshop Dress ~ $60
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Dress ~ $346
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Skirt ~ $199
8. Yves Saint Laurent Vintage Skirt ~ $226
9. Carven Skirt ~ $247