Holding onto the last bits of summer
This week is certainly flying by. I am so excited for the three day weekend coming up! I don’t have any plans, but it will be certainly nice to have a day off from work. And even though it means that summer is off icily coming to an end, I am very excited for the fall!
Love small little lamps
Obsessed with sheer fabrics
One particular trend I’ve been enamored with, but did’t seem to find too many pieces this season to add to my wardobe, is the safari trend. I do have my favorite leopard print pieces but I could certainly own more sandy brown or forest green colors. Here are a few pieces that I love in this trend:
1. Stuart Weitzman The Camping Espadrille ~ $163
2. Foley & Corinna Tassel Charmer ~ $250
3. Calypso St. Barth Zebra Print Scarf ~ $275
4. Victoria Beckham Belted Safari Dress ~ $294
5. Henri Bendel Safari Chic Flex Bracelet ~ $99
6. Super Sunglasses Basic Wayfarer ~ $189
7. ModCloth Safari Finesse Hat ~ $40
8. Equipment Signature Safari Green ~ $208
9. Clinique All About Shadow Quad Compact ~ $28
LC Lauren Conrad Blouse, Banana Republic Skirt, Zara Heels, Macy’s Belt, Rebecca Minkoff Bag
At work, the attire is business casual, except for dress down Friday’s. But there are some days that you need to step up your game. That’s how I feel about tweed skirts. They are stylish and comfortable. With a white blouse, and a pair of heels that pop with color, it makes a dressy work ensemble a little more fun!