Happy St. Patrick’s Day!! Green is a color that you wouldn’t find in abundance in my wardrobe. It’s just a color that I’m not really drawn to, but the pieces in green that I do have, I really love (see here and here). But I think accessories are a great alternative, as seen above in my collage.
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim Wavy Knit Stitch Sweater ~ $996
2. Burberry Ombre Print Cashmere Scarf ~ $1,095
3. DVF Voyage After 6 Clutch Embossed Leather ~ $268
4. Chicwish Light Green Long Maxi Skirt ~ $43
5. New Balance The 70s Running 410 Sneaker ~ $65
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim Midori Green With Gradient Green Lens ~ $275
7. Essie Greens Nail Polish ~ $8.50
8. The Limited Assorted Stacking Rings ~ $17
Finally sharing the final pictures from my Orlando trip from January. The main reason for visiting Universal orlando was of corse, Harry Potter, but there are so many other great rides in the park and not to mention lots of fun photo opportunities. Most specifically, The Simpsons area!
I have a bit of an obsession with gingham print. I just love the style of it and how it mixes so well with any color and print!
1. Mango Gingham Check Blouse ~ $45
2. DVF Vera Gingham Printed Heels ~ $375
3. Madewell Ex-Boyfriend Shirt In Shaw Plaid ~ $80
4. Carven Embroidered Bow-Detail Gingham Flats ~ $490
5. Pixie Market Monika Gingham Pencil Skirt ~ $40
6. J. Crew Factory Gingham Button-Down Shirt ~ $40
7. Mango Gingham Check Shorts ~ $20
8. Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Gingham Brocade Cross-Body Bag ~ $1,754
9. DVF Gingham Print Silk Dress ~ $615