Ray-Ban Sunnies, Gap Shirt, Tommy Hilfiger Shorts, Zara Oxfords, Coach Bag, MK Watch, Macy’s Necklace
I hope you all ha a wonderful Memorial Day – mine was truly a really relaxing day! Temps have been pretty cool lately; I wore this outfit a few weeks ago. I replaced my usual tee with a classic button down for a more structured look and included my structured top-handle bag and oxford flats for a day out shopping.
Ray-Ban Sunnies, Macy’s Jacket, Target Dress, DSW Sandals, MK Watch, Coach Bag
I love fun prints, especially on fun summery dresses. I paired my dress from Target with my denim jacket while it was still a little cool here and a pair of sandals. I really love how flowy and sweet this dress is along with the super colorful pattern!
Yummy breakfast that includes fruit and macarons (Anthropologie bowl and mug)
Getting ready in the morning : Diptyque candle, Crabtree & Evelyn lotion, Anthropologie mug
Gorgeous spring flowers
Delicious crepes for breakfast at Chez Vous Creperie
White & white: My LC Lauren Conrad top, Rachel Roy Jeans, Macy’s necklace
Ray-Ban Sunnies, LC Lauren Conrad Blouse, Tommy Hilfiger Shorts, Target Flats, Coach Bag,MK Watch
A simplistic, floral blouse with shorts and a pair of flats are my favorite go-to look. I just love how delicate a sheer floral blouse looks; it’s very carefree, feminine, and so pretty!
I think literal prints with a cute print are so fun, especially for Spring! I mean, how can you not love those flamingo print shorts or those raspberry print sneakers? They make the everyday normalcy a little more excitng!
1. Sheinside Bananas Print T-shirt ~ $12
2. Delpozo Flamingo Shorts ~ $1,200
3. Sheinside Watermelon Print T-Shirt ~ $9
4. Keds For Kate Spade New York Kick Sneakers ~ $75
5. FAIR+True Unique New Fairtrade Star Print Scarf ~ $23
6. Stella & Dot City Slim Clutch ~ $49
7. Chicnova Vintage Bow-tie Love Heart Print Blouse ~ $19
8. MSGM Pineapple Print Midi Skirt ~ $291
9. Zaful Dragonfly Print Short Sleeve T-Shirt ~ $16