Beautiful roses for the coffee table with a stack of magazines
How is your week going? It’s certainly been a slow week, but I am appreciating the little things and I am looking forward to a lot of things happening in the next couple of months! I love this time of year when I get to enjoy pumpkin spiced lattes, visiting new stores (like bookstores), and the holidays that are coming up J. What are you most excited about during this time of year?
Currently reading: Gone Girl
New shoes: Chinese Laundry flats
Spending time in used bookstores
I am on the hunt this season for a pair of Chelsea boots. While I have my tan ankle boots and riding boots, I need a great pair of Chelsea boots that will go with just about anything due to their versatile look and feel!
1. Topshop ‘Missile’ Chelsea Boot ~ $130
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Street Smart Flat Ankle Chelsea Boot ~ $398
3. Splendid Harrison Chelsea Booties ~ $178
4. ASOS Airtime Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots ~ $76
5. Mango Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots ~ $120
6. Jeffrey Campbell Metcalf Block Boot ~ $198
7. J.Crew Chelsea Boots ~ $248
8. Opening Ceremony Coachella Brushed-Suede Chelsea Boots ~ $258
9. ASOS Amsterdam Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots ~ $104