Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Michael Kors Dress, Nanette Leapore Flats, Rebecca Minkoff Bag (similar), MK Watch, BP Hat
It’s hard to believe that there is only a week until summer is over! While the warm weather will continue to linger even when fall comes around, I still want to get as much use out of my summery dresses and sandals as I can since they are my favorite pieces! I’ve had this Michael Kors dress for a while, but I love how summery it feels with its fresh white color and sweet eyelet design.
Ray-Ban Sunglasses, J.Crew Shirt, ASOS Skirt, Steve Madden Sandals, Cambridge Satchel Co Bag, World Market Necklace
I julost love summers and the colorful and vibrant colors you can wear before fall comes. This ASOS skirt just screams summer and it’s one of my favorite to throw on with a tee and pair of sandals! And on another note, I changed the theme around on the site and gave it a little facelift – what do you think?
For work, I always gravitate towards purchasing more structured bags. I recently picked one up from Kenneth Cole, but here are a few other pieces that I certainly would love in my collection!
1. Kate Spade New York ‘Cameron Street’ Satchel ~ $378.00
2. ZAC Zac Posen Eartha Top-Handle Satchel Bag ~ $246.51
3. Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise ~ $166.00
4. Givenchy ‘Small Antigona’ Satchel ~ $2,280.00
5. Aldo Superfly Top-Handle Bag ~ $65.00
6. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Regan’ Satchel ~ $325.00
I’m kind of obsessed over pompom sandals for summer. They are so cute and fun compared to the ordinary summer sandal and I’ve already bought two pair. The pairs I recommend are the Steve Madden OMMAHA and the Chinese Laundry. They are great with shorts, summer dresser, or skirts. But I’m very tempted by the other four options above.
1. Sam Edelman Gretchen Flat Sandals ~ $130.00
2. Steve Madden Pompom Flat Sandal ~ $79.95
3. Schutz Patricia Flat Sandals ~ $190.00
4. Steve Madden OMMAHA ~ $69.95
5. Loeffler Randall Saskia ~ $250.00
6. Chinese Laundry Posh Beaded Flat Sandal ~ $79.99
Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Tommy Hilfiger Blouse, Zara Skirt & Heels, Calvin Klein Bag, Zara Headband
Planning a daily outfit can be tricky in the summertime when you work in an office Monday through Friday. Dresses and skirts are definitely items that I grab most often (and sometimes with a sweater to avoid freezing from the AC blasting!). So whenever I can find decent length skirts that are office appropriate, I scoop them up as fast as I can. And paired with a nice blouse and flats, they make it a little easier to start the day with what I’ll be wearing.