I am on the hunt this season for a pair of Chelsea boots. While I have my tan ankle boots and riding boots, I need a great pair of Chelsea boots that will go with just about anything due to their versatile look and feel!
1. Topshop ‘Missile’ Chelsea Boot ~ $130
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Street Smart Flat Ankle Chelsea Boot ~ $398
3. Splendid Harrison Chelsea Booties ~ $178
4. ASOS Airtime Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots ~ $76
5. Mango Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots ~ $120
6. Jeffrey Campbell Metcalf Block Boot ~ $198
7. J.Crew Chelsea Boots ~ $248
8. Opening Ceremony Coachella Brushed-Suede Chelsea Boots ~ $258
9. ASOS Amsterdam Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots ~ $104
A beautiful setting for a wedding reception
How was your weekend? Mine was certainly nice and long! Three day weekends need to come around more often. This weekend, I attended a family wedding at the Botanical Gardens in Phoenix, which was such a beautiful outdoor ceremony that was so romantic. With this short week, I am excited for the weekend because nesting mode is seriously kicking in with staying at home curled up with a book or watching a movie and doing lost of baking. Have a lovely week!
My new obsessions that are both healthy and delicious!
Botanical gardens trails (leading to the wedding spot)
Funky lights in a neighborhood hair salon
Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Zara Tee, JCP Shirt, Gap Jeans, Macy’s Belt, Nike Sneakers, BCBGeneration Bag, MK Watch, ASOS Bracelet
I love how easily denim, chambray, and a classic striped tee work. They are a perfect match. One Saturday, when I had a ton of errands to run, I threw on this outfit with my sneakers (which are the most comfortable I own) and it was perfect for running around town while looking stylish yet super comfortable!