Ray-Ban Sunnies, Vintage Chloe Scarf, Gap Shirt, Zara Shorts, Madden Girl Sandals, Cambridge Satchel Co. Bag
There’s nothing more I love than the springtime weather. My go-to these days is to throw on a pair of ripped denim, a striped tee, and sandals for a casual day of sun and fun!
Valentino Sunnies, Zara Shirt, Jeans,, and Oxfords, LC Bouse, Loeffler Randall Bag, Macy’s Necklace
Sorry for my lack of posting these past few months. With starting my job at the Hyatt (in the Sales department!), I’ve just been a little too tired to post anything in the evenings after work. But I do have some great outfit pictures to come! These were taken a couple of months ago when it was still a little cooler (unlike the 90 degree temperatures we’re getting into here) and laying a crop top over a blouse was perfectly acceptable. But I think if you’re not in the mood to show off your midriff, a sheer blouse underneath is a perfect way to still get use out of your summer crop top!
Year after year, gladiator sandals are always on my must have list for Spring and Summer. I don’t even care how ‘out of season’ they are. I just love the look of the straps with laces that give that really perfect with a pair of shorts and a tee or a simple summer dress. Here are my favorites:
1. Circus By Sam Edelman Selma Gladiator Sandals ~ $45
2. Valentino Rockstud 1973 Striped Leather Gladiator Sandals ~ $1,095
3. Mia Twizzler Black Gladiator Sandals ~ $36
4. Saint Laurent Studded “Nu Pieds” Sandals ~ $1,095
5. Free People ‘Bellflower’ Tall Gladiator Sandal ~ $148
6. Saint Laurent Strappy Gladiator Sandals ~ $1,795
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!! Green is a color that you wouldn’t find in abundance in my wardrobe. It’s just a color that I’m not really drawn to, but the pieces in green that I do have, I really love (see here and here). But I think accessories are a great alternative, as seen above in my collage.
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim Wavy Knit Stitch Sweater ~ $996
2. Burberry Ombre Print Cashmere Scarf ~ $1,095
3. DVF Voyage After 6 Clutch Embossed Leather ~ $268
4. Chicwish Light Green Long Maxi Skirt ~ $43
5. New Balance The 70s Running 410 Sneaker ~ $65
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim Midori Green With Gradient Green Lens ~ $275
7. Essie Greens Nail Polish ~ $8.50
8. The Limited Assorted Stacking Rings ~ $17
Finally sharing the final pictures from my Orlando trip from January. The main reason for visiting Universal orlando was of corse, Harry Potter, but there are so many other great rides in the park and not to mention lots of fun photo opportunities. Most specifically, The Simpsons area!